2 week show (minimum)
Terms & Conditions for your 2 week exhibition
- A commission of 30% will be taken on sold works.
- A 50% deposit on the rental cost is required upon booking the space. This is non-refundable.
- The balance of the rental cost is due at least 2 weeks prior to opening.
- Exhibitors are responsible for hanging/installing art works. AppleStick staff will be present to offer assistance.
- All work must be ready to hang (D-rings/paper tabs for pinning works on paper to walls). All paintings must be dry.
- Exhibitors are responsible for removing all unsold artworks and returning the gallery to its original condition.
- Exhibitors are welcome to design and print their own invitations as long as the ‘AppleStick’ logo is clearly displayed.
- Exhibition openings are held on Fridays from 6pm to 8pm
- AppleStick reserves the right to hold performances, classes & events during the term of an exhibition. Works will remain on exhibition
- AppleStick will be open between 10-5 Thurs & Frid, 11-4 Sat & Sun. Our staff will mind the exhibition.
- AppleStick does not take responsibility for any damage or theft of artworks
- A description of your exhibition (A4 Sheet max) – title, medium, ideas, concepts, inspirations, materials used
- Artists(s) who will be in the show
- Preferred date of exhibition
- A CV for each applicant including contact details (max 1 A4 page)
- 5-10 images of recent work (or proposed work in progress) on CD or DVD
- An image list including: name, title, date, dimensions, indicating which works are intended for exhibition.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope if you would like your submitted material returned.
- Any further details you wish to share – including specific requirements for exhibiting i.e. power outlets, wall/ceiling attachments, light concerns etc.
AppleStick Contemporary Art
3015 Frankston Flinders Rd
Balnarring 3926 Vic
Please use the contact form below for exhibition proposals & inquiries